Hello, Friends! Mitsyana Wright here, and I’m back to bring you a little holiday inspiration with this Elegant Holiday Card!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Laser Cut Designs – Wreath 1pc Christmas
- Happy Holiday With Love 6pcs Holiday Elements
- Camila Cherry 6pcs Little Birdie
- Kraft Leaves 12pcs Kraft Expressions
- Chalk Paint Charcoal 60ml Little Birdie
- Patterned Paper- Lori Whitlock “Perfect Plaid” (Echo Park)
- Luxury Matte Mirror Cardstock- Gold (Crafter’s Companion)
- Black Cardstock (Recollections)
- White Texture Powder (Prima Marketing)
- Spectrum Noir Alcohol Marker- DG4
- Pebeo Gilding Wax
- Xyron Mega Runner
- Mixed Media Glue
- Gold Sequins
Gather your supplies.
Cut and fold your black cardstock to create a standard A2 sized card (4.25″x 5.5″ folded).
Trim a mat from gold cardstock to measure 4″x 5.25″ and the second mat from plaid paper to measure 3.75″ x 5″.
Layer and attach mats onto card front using Xyron Mega Runner.
Mix Charcoal Chalk Paint with texture powder to create a paste.
Paint mixture onto Chipboard Christmas Wreath. Set aside to dry. *TIP*- You can speed up drying time by using a heat gun.
Once the paint is dry, rub gilding wax over the raised textured areas of the entire wreath.
Attach wreath onto card front using mixed media glue.
Color several Kraft Leaves using an alcohol ink marker. I used Spectrum Noir’s DG4.
Arrange and adhere green and kraft leaves onto one side of the wreath, then attach Camilla Cherry flowers over leaves.
Attach “Happy Holidays” from the Happy Holiday With Love set.
Lightly apply more gilding wax over tips of the flower petals and over raised areas of the leaves.
Attach gold sequins to centers of the flowers.
And here is my finished card…
Isn’t this and elegant holiday card ? I hope you enjoyed this tutorial for today!
Thanks for stopping by & hope to see you all soon!