Hello, Little Birdie Fans!
Hello! Neena Arora here with a beautiful page created on a shabby chic paper.
Let’s start with the basic process:
- Apply clear gesso on the paper and cut out the tags from ‘Shabby Chic Bouquet’ paper pack.
2. Next, colour the chipboard with chalk paint. Once it’s dry, add a coat of gesso with a dry brush and add the the chipboards.
3. Also, first apply the white gesso on the frame and while it is still wet apply a coat of chalk paint that will give beautiful strokes on the frame.
4. To start with the composition, paste the tag cut-outs one above the other by pasting cardboard pieces in between each layer. This is for adding height to the layout. Then add the frame.
5. Again add the paper tags on top of the frame.
6. Also, paste the chipboards one (bulb chipboard) at the bottom and break the other into half and paste on the right side of the composition on different layers.
7. Also add the doilies given in the paper pack into the composition.
8. It’s time for adding flowers to the composition. Add flowers, ephemera, and fussy cut elements to highlight the fame and the chipboards.
9. To highlight and to give depth to the composition, add dark colour around the composition with distress ink.
10. Next add script with a stamp.
11. Dry gesso the flowers and add white and purple splatters.
12. To finish, adorn the composition with pearls, microbeads and sequins.
Let’s have a close look at the page.
The Little Birdie products I have used :
Hope you like it!