Little Birdie is a brand that believes in keeping up with changing trends and bringing you the most awesome craft supplies year after year! All the talented people out there it’s your chance to join Little Birdie Crafts Design Team.
This Design Team Call for 6 months, stretching from November 2020 to April 2021. It is now officially open till September 20, 2020.
If you have been eagerly waiting to be a part of the team, this is the right time to respond. We are inviting talented, enthusiastic and committed designers and educators who love to create with our products. Whether you are a mixed media expert, a decoupage specialist, a paper crafter, watercolour artist, sculpture painting artist or a fluid painting artist, we would love to hear from you!
Why should you apply to our design team call?
- You get an attractive starter kit and a monthly Design Team Kit.
- Fabulous web store discounts at www.littlebirdiecrafts.com for all your purchases as our exclusive Design Team member (T & C apply).
- Promotion of your name and work on our social media channels including the Little Birdie blog, Facebook, Instagram.
- Opportunity to collaborate with one of the world’s leading craft brands, store & manufacturer.
- Custom watermark and badge to display on your blog and other social media channels.
This DT Call is open to Designers from around the World.
We’re looking for someone who…
- Is excited about the products that Little Birdie carries and can help us express how wonderful they are to work with.
- Is active on social media and has an established noticeable presence/ followers. This can be on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, or a personal blog.
- Is willing to promote our products on their personal blogs and/or social media accounts.
- Has proficiency in English. Can write clear, simple, step-by-step directions.
- Has the ability to create 2 projects (which included one video) every month using our products that inspire our customers and show them all the incredible things they can do with them.
- Is comfortable interacting with customers on social media.
- Is a team player and promotes the work of other DT members from the Design Team on social media platforms regularly.
- Stellar photography skills and YouTube video skills.
- 1 step by step pictorial and 1 video every month for the blog channel is mandatory.
- You should have the knack of promoting our products.
- You should be able to inspire the audience with beautiful and unique projects by using products creatively in new styles, with new techniques to grab the attention of the audience.
The application process:
• If you are interested in joining the creative team, you must post your creations with #littlebirdiedtcall on Facebook and Instagram.
Send us the following details on firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Name, address & contact number.
2. A single paragraph telling us a little about yourself & why you think you will be a great addition to the team.
3. Are you on any other design teams? If yes, please share details, also stating when you can join (if selected).
4. Your areas of expertise (E.g. Watercolour art, mixed media, card making, scrapbooking, decoupage, sculpture painting, fluid art, journaling or anything else)
5. Links to your blog & any other social media account.
Thereafter, we will get back to you if you are select for the final Design Team.
All the best