Hi there Creatives,
I’m back again on the Little birdie Blog with a single page layout. I love creating layouts and this photograph of a friend’s daughter is so cute, it just needed to be scrapbooked!
I fussy cut some elements from the Aqua Medley paper pack. I love the roses and butterflies.
Golden Plum Tinted Metallic Paint is one of my favourites among Little Birdie products. I used that to paint the chipboard frame.
For the background I used white cardstock and patterned paper from the Amor Mio collection. I tore a strip and adhered it to the white cardstock. I stenciled a few leaves randomly with Mulberry Glaze Sparkle Paste and splattered with Blackcurrant Colour Splash and Golden Plum Tinted Metallic Paint.
I adhered a piece of cheesecloth and placed the frame over it, but a little off the centre. Then I tucked in the fussy cut flowers and some die cut leaves behind the frame.
Next, I added the photo. I first raised it on a small piece of cardboard. Then I added flowers and buttons to create more interest.
Here are more close up pictures:
I hope you found some inspiration here!
Happy creating until next time!
I used the following Little Birdie Products:
- Amor Mio Paper Collection
- Aqua Medley Paper Collection
- Chipboard Rectangle Frame
- Little Birdie Expressions Title
- Golden Plum Tinted Metallic Paint
- Mulberry Glaze Sparkle Paste
- Blackcurrant Color Splash
- Little Birdie Soft Gel
- Elvina Purple Passion flowers
- Little Birdie Cheese-cloth
- Little Birdie hand dyed Purple Passion Buttons
- Little Birdie Heavy Gel Medium
Happy crafting until we meet next!