Little Birdie is a brand that believes in keeping up with changing trends and bringing you the most awesome craft supplies year after year! All the talented people out there it’s your chance to join Little Birdie’s Design Team.
The Design Team Call for the September 2019 to February 2020 is now officially open till August 15, 2019. If you have been eagerly waiting to be a part of the team, this is the right moment! We are inviting talented, enthusiastic and committed designers and educators who love to create with our products. Whether you are a mixed media expert, a decoupage specialist, a savvy scrapbooker, a creative card maker, a creative journaling enthusiast or a crafter with any other expertise, we would love to hear from you!
What we are looking for:
• Crafters with an active blog (which is updated regularly and has been maintained for at least 6 months) and social media presence.
• Crafters who love Little Birdie products & enjoy creating with our exciting craft supplies.
• Crafters who are committed to promote Little Birdie brand through all social networks.
• Commitment for a 6 month term.
• Crafters who are able to create projects within deadlines (we will have a calendar set up in advance).
• Crafters who can create 2 projects each month using Little Birdie supplies & prepare blog post for the same and are happy to share tips and tricks.
• Basic skills of photography (should be able to take & edit images of your work.
• Crafters who are able to make videos every month and could be Little Birdie Educators.
• Fluency in English (This is a Must)
• Above all, we are looking for team players who are proactive & willing to support other Design Team members & their projects by sharing posts & commenting.
• Submit 2 projects every month.
• Create projects within deadline.
• List all the Little Birdie products used in the project with appropriate links to our web store.
• Your posts should be informative, in form of detailed tutorials with step by step images. (Video will be an added advantage).
• Share your Little Birdie posts on your personal blog and social media.
• Respond to comments related to your project on Little Birdie Blog as well as Facebook page.
• Join & promote our Facebook & social media accounts.
How Little Birdie Pampers you with Exciting Benefits
• Generous DT pack full of fantastic products.
• Fabulous web store discounts!
• Good exposure of your projects & tutorials across all our social media platforms.
• Become a well known face with readers with Little Birdie blog & social media platforms.
• Opportunity to collaborate with world’s leading craft store & manufacturer.
This DT Call is open to Designers from around the World.
If this excites you – Send in your details to email@example.com (Subject line: DT call – Your name, country of residence) with the following information:
1. Name, address & contact number.
2. A single paragraph telling us a little about yourself & why you think you will be a great addition to the team.
3. Are you on any other design teams? If yes, please share details, also stating when you can join (if selected).
4. Your areas of expertise (E.g. Mixed media, card making, scrapbooking, altered art, journaling or anything else)
5. Links to your blog & and any other social media account.
6. A link to THREE projects (at least 1 tutorial) on your blog that best describes your style of work.
The deadline for submitting applications is till August 15, 2019. If chosen, you will be notified via email and the new team will be announced here on the blog soon after. If selected, you will be sent detailed information about DT requirements, including an understanding of your obligations to Little Birdie. Good Luck! We are looking forward to your applications.