Hello everyone, Neena here today!
Blue represents freedom, wisdom, confidence, stability, faith, heaven, and intelligence. White represents purity and innocence. With the same thought, I have come up with the canvas created with Little Birdie products. I wanted to express – “Life is beautiful” so let’s cherish every moment.
I have also prepared a video for you to see all the steps of the process
- Prime the canvas, chipboards, and clay elements.
- Paste the brick chipboard on the canvas and re-apply the gesso.
- Apply crackle paste on the canvas and dry it using a heat gun.
- Colour the canvas with blue and black chalk paints by adding more water with a spray bottle and let the colours flow.
- Similarly, colour the frame chipboard and clay elements, and heat dry.
- I randomly added script and flower prints with stamps.
- Build the composition using flowers, butterfly and fussy cuts.
- I adorned the composition with glitters, pearls, sequins and microbeads.
- In the last, I added the sentiment chipboard embossed with golden embossing powder.
Let’s have a look at more photos:
Hope you enjoy the process video.