Hello to all of you creative souls
Zvia here with the second creation for September.
It’s a decoupage vase with beautiful Little Birdie products.
In just 5 steps you can create a stunning vintage creation that will sweep up anyone off their feet.
And the enjoyment of the work is also guaranteed.
Aside from waiting for the materials to dry which is a bit challenging
The result is impressive and enjoyable.
- * Paste a decoupage sheet that you cut out
- *Add colours to the background
- *Use the two-step crackle medium
- *Fill the crackles with metallic wax
- *Finally, cover with a layer of soft medium gel
You are welcome to see the full tutorial on my YouTube channel.
Decoupage Vase / Designed for Little Birdie Craft – YouTube
List of links to Little Birdie products:
Decoupage Paper A4 – Robin Garden:
Decoupage Paper A4 – Robin Garden – 4 Sheets – littlebirdie (littlebirdiecrafts.com)
Deco Magic Decoupage Glue – Matte: Deco Magic Decoupage Glue – Matte, 100ml – littlebirdie (littlebirdiecrafts.com)
Multisurface Paint Each 60ml Pack of 6 – Berry Basket: Multisurface Paint Each 60ml Pack of 6 – Berry Basket – littlebirdie (littlebirdiecrafts.com)
2 Step Crackle Medium-Top and Base Coat: 2 Step Crackle Medium-Top and Base Coat 200 ml – littlebirdie (littlebirdiecrafts.com)
Metallic Wax – Antique Gold: Metallic Wax – Antique Gold, 20ml – littlebirdie (littlebirdiecrafts.c
Acrylic Soft Gel Medium – Gloss: Acrylic Soft Gel Medium – Gloss 100ml – littlebirdie (littlebirdiecrafts.com)
Thank you all
I wish you all the joy of creation and inspiration
Hello, Little Birdie Crafts Friends! How are you all doing today?
I’ll be sharing with you how I created these mixed media tags using various material from Little Birdie Crafts.
- Step 1 : Coat the cardstock with some clear gesso.
- Step 2 : Add some torn up book pages on the tags and add another coat of Clear Gesso.
- Step 3 : Paint on some acrylic paint and metallic paint on the tags but leave off enough areas unpainted to show off a bit of those book pages.
- Step 4 : Once paint is dry, coat random areas of the surface with One-Step Crackle Medium.
- Step 5 : Once the Crackle Medium is dry, apply a coat of white paint over the crackled areas
- Step 6 : Add in embellishments and layer them according to your preference, then glue them in place.
- Step 7: Paint over the embellishments with metallic paints and brush them with some metallic wax
- Step 8: Add darker paints within the sides of the embellishments to help your design pop out, then add in some micro beads and jute strings to finish off the design. And that’s it!
These are perfect little tokens to give to your friends and family or as trade cards with fellow crafters.
Little Birdie Crafts Supplies:
Thank you for viewing this post and I hope this inspired you to create something as well.
Good morning crafty friends,
I wanted to send out some cards, so I made a few with all the happy colors!
All the little papers you have leftover are perfect to make a cluster, a cute quote and you have the perfect card to sensibility as happy mail!
So use your scraps❤️
lots of love Suzanne