Hello Little Birdie Craft Friends! I hope you are all doing well.
Today I’m sharing with you my process on how I created these motivational cards using Little Birdie Crafts ‘Boho Dreams’ collection.
- Step 1 – Cut up 1 piece of 12×12 Boho Dreams cardstock at 4″x3″. You’ll only need 4 pieces of these cut out pieces for this project but you can create more if you like.
- Step 2 – Use the Floral Pattern stencil and some modeling paste to create some textured pattern.
- Step 3 – Fill up all 4 pieces like so and wait for this to dry
- Step 4 – Once dry, tear up some tulle fabric and glue it at the center of the paper.
- Step 5 – Place large flowers at the center and add in smaller flowers around it for added detail.
- Step 6 – Add statement pieces that motivate or inspire.
Optional: You can stop here or add in some light pink and some metallic paint onto the background and splatter on some color.
And you are done! You can give these out as gifts to friends and family who need a little encouragement and positivity thrown their way.
Little Birdie Crafts Supplies List:
- Boho Dreams 12×12
- Floral Pattern Stencil 4×7
- Mixed Media Paste – White
- Flowers – Bonita Boho Vibes
- Flowers – Gianna Boho Vibes
- Flowers – Beaded Blooms Candy Mix
- Flowers – Elira Celebrate Life
- Fired Brick Tinted Metallic Paint
- Acrylic Pouring Paint – Pastel Pink
Thank you for joining me on this blog post. I hope this inspired you to create something as well.