This is Denise here today with a wooden heart decor piece – ‘Grateful’.
I also created a video tutorial for you so that you can see the entire process of making this piece step by step.
Here is the wooden heart decor piece that I created.
Let’s see some close-ups of the gorgeous bloom clusters and chipboard pieces.
For This Project You Will Need:
- Little Birdie Purple Passion collection paper range
- Little Birdie Primed Chipboard – Sentiments – Think Positive
- Little Birdie Primed Chipboard – Chandelier
- Little Birdie Primed Chipboard – Clock
- Little Birdie Micro Jewelled Florettes – Purple
- Little Birdie Noelie – Purple
- Little Birdie Florets – Purple
- Little Birdie Stencil – Leaf Design
- Little Birdie Color Splash – Lemon Zing
- Little Birdie White Gesso
- Tim Holtz Distress Spray Stain – Gathered Twigs
- Wooden Heart
- Green Cardstock
- Pentart – Texture Powder
- Various Leaf Dies
To check out the video, here is the link: https://youtu.be/wSoDadUSJmc
I really hope you enjoy it and that it inspires you to try some “off the page” mixed media creating too!
We hope to see you back on the Little Birdie blog soon and hope you were inspired by Purple Passions.
Have a super day!