I am always looking for cute ways to give gifts! Cute one of a kind boxes or bags. When I was going through Little Birdie’s website I spotted these super cute muslin bags and thought that they would make beautiful gift bags! It is like getting two gifts in one! They can reuse it as a gift bag! One might wonder what could you use these for other than gift bags. They would look super cute on a shelf. You could add potpourri to them! You could gift them with the potpourri. They were very quick and easy to make. Little Birdie has done the work for you, really! Pick your favorite pack of flowers and chipboard, muslin bags! That’s it! No sew as I use Fabri-Tac Adhesive!
Can’t get any easier than that! Unless you just get a paper bag.
That’s no Fun!!!
Here is what you will need:
- Canvas Drawstring Bags 2pc Muslin 7″ X 9″
- Victorian Aeolus Tropical Starburst 6pcs Little Birdie
- Stencil Script Design 18.5 X 24.5cm 1pc Little Birdie
- Burlap Ribbon Roll Natural 4″ X 1mtr PBCI Little Birdie
- Paper Crafting Medely – Iona 7pcs
- Chipboard Leaf Vine 1pc Little Birdie
- Acrylic Paint – Turquoise
- Sponge Applicator
- Fabri-Tac Adhesive
- Gather all materials needed.
2. Apply paint over stencil and let dry.
3. Apply paint onto Chipboard Leaf Vine and let dry.
4. Cut Burlap Ribbon a little longer than the width of Muslin bag. Fray edges.
5. Adhere Burlap Ribbon, Chipboard Leaf Vine and flowers onto Muslin bag.
Done with bag one!
Bag two is super simple!
- Grab Muslin bag and pack of Iona flowers, which also comes with the flourish chipboard. Arrange and adhere to bag.
Second beautiful gift bag in minutes!
I have a bonus!
Gift tag using the packaging!
- Trim to size.
- Score in center.
- Punch hole.
- Add jute and flower.
I hope you enjoyed these easy gift bags! I hope you will give them a try!
Thanks for stopping by!