It’s time for me to present my October creation to you. It’s a month that represents autumn for me and that’s why I chose to make pumpkins in hardening paste.
I used these pumpkins as an embellishment for my two tags. I love the colors of autumn and here I wanted to highlight yellow and orange, colors that I don’t often use.
Let’s take a look at what I made.
Little Birdie Crafts Supplies:
- Acrylic Gesso- White, 100ml
- Metallic Wax – Antique Gold, 20ml
- Acrylic Heavy Gel Medium – Matte 100ml
- Little Birdie Acrylic Matt Chalk Paint Set – Vibrant Shades60ml, 6pc
- Little Birdie Handmade Flower – Beaded Micro Roses Moon Light 16pcs
- Chevron in aquarelle paper pack
- Little Birdie Handmade Flower – Celestina Boho Vibes 20pc
- Little Birdie Handmade Flower – Pearl Petites Pastel Palette 32Pc
- Mixed Media Paste – White 400gm
Thank you for visiting this blog post and I hope this inspired you to create something as well!