Hi Friends, Anushree here!
Have you always wondered that stamping is necessary to make cards. I would tell you ‘NO’ and will show you today how to create lovely Slimline cards by just using dies, pattern paper along with gorgeous handmade flowers from Little Birdie Crafts.
Did you like these?? I totally enjoyed making both the cards.
Here’s how I made them:
- I cut a 8.5*3.5 inches base card in coloured cardstock.
- Next, I adhered a die cut rectangular piece from the ‘Watercolor Floral Ballet’ pattern paper.
- I die cut an oval in white cardstock and adhered it using double sided tape to give volume to my card.
- I adhered some gorgeous handmade flowers from Little Birdie collection to the card as shown.
- I have fussy cut the sentiment from the same pattern paper. Do you know there is one complete 12*12 sheet just with sentiments in this pattern paper set.
Here’s the major materials used for these cards
Hope you enjoyed slimline cards today, See you soon with more crafting fun.
Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, Anushree